Working for a world-renowned leader in BPO, the hybrid Training and Quality Manager will supervise the daily activities of a group of associates by providing mentoring, coaching and guidance while also making recommendations on areas which need improvement.
Other responsibilities include: working with associates to address employee relations issues, coordinating all associate activity related to training, development and coaching sessions. In this position, it will be your responsibility to engage and develop each member of your team so that they can achieve their full potential. You'll also be directly accountable for associate attrition and employee satisfaction. Plus, you'll be responsible for monitoring absence and attendance for your team.
In this position, you'll be expected to manage in line with operational protocol by keeping management apprised to real-time situations and be responsible for frequently taking escalated or complex calls from customers. You'll be expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures. You'll also be responsible partnering with the Quality department to ensure the achievement of company and client quality goals, training agents on new or revised information relating to the services, products, or processes of the project. Additionally, you will be conducting training classes with new hires and on-going classes.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Gain a thorough working knowledge of company policies and procedures, as well as client requirements related to training duties.
- Responsible for the overall outcome of new hire classes and client required trainings.
- Evaluate associate performance throughout training and provide necessary coaching and development to ensure associates graduate from new hire training successfully.
- Held accountable for training completion.
- Keep track of training attendance and associate performance in training.
- Accountable for employee satisfaction with training.
- Schedule, prepare, and deliver training, as well as participate in efforts to constantly look for opportunities to improve associate performance, and improve current process.
- Communicate ideas to the Trainer or training Supervisor regularly
You’re the right fit for the position if you have:
- Previous QA experience
- A background in Training / Learning and Development / adult learning
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Proficient in Greek and English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in BPO
- Experience in a multilingual environment
What we are offering:
- Astounding opportunity to work for a true world leader in BPO on an exciting new project in Athens, Greece
- Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care with Dental Coverage
- Paid annual leave
- Career development opportunities with a global organization
- Full relocation package
Apply for Training and Quality Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.