Working for a world-renowned leader in BPO, the Trainer will help manage the operational activities of the Learning and Development department for our newly developed site in Athens, Greece.
The successful applicant will work under limited supervision. They will be responsible for new hire training, assessing ongoing training needs, and delivering training to all levels of employees to improve individual and team performance. Combining knowledge and adult learning theory, this position is responsible for fully owning training and consulting projects from concept to delivery and measurement.
Key performance objectives:
- Provides consistent and uniform delivery of training and facilitation and testing for front-line sales employees, supervisors, and managers. Considered a "master trainer" and will excel in all delivery techniques and the application of adult learning theory. Responsible for consulting with staff on the quality of all classroom instruction delivered by the department.
- Leads the initiative in determining needs assessment; conducting the assessment and interpreting the results. Consults with clients, end users, staff, management, and executives.
- Acts as a consultant on the quality and integrity of all curriculum produced by the department.
- Acts as a sales coach after training to reinforce sales concepts and effective application of sales methods.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Other related duties as assigned.
You’re the right fit for the position if you have:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written English and Greek
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong sales and sales training skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Self-motivated/goal and process oriented
- Ability to coach and motivate others
- Ability to deliver a training course and measure results
- Ability to work independently with limited management supervision
- A minimum of 1-year training experience in a call center environment is essential
- A minimum of 1-year experience in training delivery and the application of adult learning techniques, preferably with a focus on skills development
- 2 years’ experience in Learning & Development/Training
- 2 years’ experience in the BPO Industry
- Experience in supporting multiple locations and programs
What we are offering:
- Astounding opportunity to work for a true world leader in BPO on an exciting new project in Athens, Greece
- Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care with Dental Coverage
- Paid annual leave
- Career development opportunities with a global organization
- Full relocation package
Apply for Trainer
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.