Working for a world-renowned leader in BPO, the QA Specialist is responsible for monitoring Agent customer interactions against client specified policies and procedures as stated in the QA guidelines. Suggest improvements at the agent and project level through evaluations and reports to ensure client standards are maintained and/or exceeded.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Determine whether the agents maintain a pre-determined and acceptable level of contact handling through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
- Report contact handling performance and statistics through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
- Report contact handling performance and statistics through daily and weekly reports submitted to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Conduct remote monitoring sessions with Client, thus completing performance summaries that will be submitted to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Randomly monitor calls to ensure Client/TeleTech’s standards are maintained.
- Review evaluations, maintain tape files, and handle general administrative duties.
- Prepare performance evaluations documenting contact-handling procedures.
- Other Duties as assigned.
You’re the right fit for the position if you have:
- 1–2 years’ experience in a customer service environment or related position, preferably in a teleservices or telecommunications company.
- Call-master knowledge, data entry and proof-reading skills.
- Demonstration of high attendance level.
- Proficiency in Greek and English, both written and verbal
- Direct related experience in a Quality Assurance Department preferred, but not required
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in BPO
What we are offering:
- Astounding opportunity to work for a true world leader in BPO on an exciting new project in Athens, Greece
- Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care with Dental Coverage
- Paid annual leave
- Career development opportunities with a global organization
- Full relocation package
Apply for Quality Assurance Specialist
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.