Working for a world-renowned leader in BPO, the Operations Manager will help manage the day to day running of our newly developed site in Athens, Greece.
The successful applicant will work proximate the Operations Director, helping oversee the implementation of best practice, processes, business guidelines and strategies.
They will assist with resourcing and financial management. Setting clear goals and communicating them across the business.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Plan and implement best practice for our recently developed office in Athens, Greece.
- Management of our quality assurance programmes
- The design and delivery of company training programmes
- Helping drive efficiency though current, in-house technology
- Setting and reviewing budget, while managing company cost
- Preparing, revising and submitting budgets, reports and other applicable documentation
- Working in unison with facilities, overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facilities layout
- Implementing measures to drive employee engagement and satisfaction
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to
- Working effectively with consultants, vendors and professional resources to enhance organization capability
- Providing leadership and direction for site operations to ensure client expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Providing and promoting a working environment in which all employees respect the company as a quality employer
- Developing and facilitating the implementation of a world-class strategy to enable customer service excellence in all team members and across site
You’re the right fit for the position if you have:
- Have a qualifying degree and a successful working experience in operational management. The bachelors or master’s degree should be in operational management or other business-related area
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation
- Have strong interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- 2 years’ experience in an Operations Manager position
- Experience in BPO sector
- Experience in multinational environment
What we are offering:
- Astounding opportunity to work for a true world leader in BPO on an exciting new project in Athens, Greece
- Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care with Dental Coverage
- Paid annual leave
- Career development opportunities with a global organization
- Full relocation package
Apply for Operations Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.