Working for a world-renowned leader in BPO, the Operations Director will manage the day to day running of our new site in Athens, Greece.
The successful applicant will oversee the implementation of best practice, processes, business guidelines and strategies. They will create the best working environment for our staff.
They will consistently evaluate how the business operates, striving for improvement and maximizing efficiency.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Building capability by developing a strategy to support the design, customization, and delivery of leadership development programs in Athens, Greece.
- Partnering with corporate resources to align global leadership strategies and technology solutions
- Providing leadership and development to the leadership development team. To include, hiring, performance management, and terminations of team members
- Driving the optimization of internal learning technology tools. Manages the utilization of technology to link leadership learning initiatives to performance
- Partnering with executive leadership to identify performance needs; develop and implement strategies and tactics. Identify solutions and initiatives to create organization effectiveness.
- Working effectively with consultants, vendors and professional resources to enhance organization capability
- Providing leadership and direction for the CMC site operations to ensure client expectations are continuously met/exceeded.
- Providing and promoting a working environment in which all employees respect the company as a quality employer.
- Developing and facilitating the implementation of a world-class strategy to enable customer service excellence in all team members and across site.
You’re the right fit for the position if you have:
- Have a qualifying degree and a successful work background. The bachelors or master’s degree should be in operational management or another business-related area
- Experience working with management, assessing, diagnosing and developing interventions to align training initiatives with company strategies and values; experienced presenter/facilitator and familiar with principles of adult learning
- Knowledge and sensitivity of diverse issues in training; ability to effectively deal with conflict and highly sensitive situations
- Strong consulting and influencing skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal Greek and English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; user knowledge of database systems. Ability to analyze results of behavioral assessment tools
- Possess contract negotiating capabilities to help build potential partnerships; needs to be able to bring staff and key influencers together to work in unison
- 3 years’ experience in a Director position
- Experience in BPO sector
- Experience in multinational environment
What we are offering:
- Astounding opportunity to work for a true world leader in BPO on an exciting new project in Athens, Greece
- Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care with Dental Coverage
- Paid annual leave
- Career development opportunities with a global organization
- Full relocation package
Apply for Operations Director
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.