In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an office assistant for our office in Athens:
- answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- take and distribute accurate messages
- receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- prepare outgoing mail for commercial purpose
- type documents, reports and correspondence
- co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist with work requests and work orders for the department.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned by the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secretarial Certificate or equivalent would be a benefit
- Demonstrates competence and efficiency in computer applications.
- Excellent organizational and office management skills.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in overlapping areas of event planning, marketing,
Competencies and Skills:
- Communication: Excellent English, Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to consolidate information into concise, relevant reports
- Collaboration: An ability to work co-operatively and provide assistance as necessary to other team members.
- Content Knowledge: Core computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, scheduling, Google docs and calendar, with an interest and ability to learn new applications.
- Creativity: An ability to create plans and schedule functions, events and meetings, as required
- Critical Thinking: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Character: Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated confidence with a Positive work attitude and initiative.
Apply for Office Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.